V.A. Solé, E. Papillon, M. Cotte, Ph. Walter, J. Susini, A multiplatform code for the analysis of energy-dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectra, Spectrochim. Acta Part B 62 (2007) 63-68.
Due to the copyright transfer to the publisher, the online availability of the article will depend on your subscription to ScienceDirect. The article doi is 10.1016/j.sab.2006.12.002. The abstract should be available in any case.
In no particular order, the authors are thankful to:
- Vicente Rey for the original specfile library.
- Joerg Klora and G. Swislow for the spslut and sps modules.
- Alexandre Gobbo for the original EdfFile module.
- Riverbank Computing and Nokia for the PyQt Python binding to Qt.
- Gerard Vermeulen for the PyQwt Python binding to Qwt.
- Andrew Collette for his h5py module providing a binding to the HDF5 library.
- Darren Dale for his numerous contributions in the form of documentation, discussions, suggestions and code.
- Jérome Kieffer for the Pilabus cbf module.
- T. Zito, N. Wilbert, L. Wiskott and P. Berkes for the MDP module providing PCA and ICA. Home page and published paper.
- Uwe Schmitt for the py_nnma and the Savitzky Golay modules.
- Gerd Wellenreuther for the collaboration on the implementation of the py_nnma module.
- The community of open source developers of high quality projects like Python itself, matplotlib and numpy just to name a few.
- The PyMca users, for their suggestions, feedback and confidence.